Occupational Training visa for Applicants
In Work provides job opportunities for Graduates from other countries using the Visa 402 Occupational Training visa.
Why not finish your training and gain an Australian qualification?
Moving to Australia to work has never been easier. Just pack your suitcase and get ready.
Australia has been a tough market to enter for any candidate under 30 years who does not have experience. Visa restrictions have made it difficult to meet the required criteria and prospects of a full time position have become harder.
For the last two years In Work and our Australian partner In Work International have been looking to find a better way forward and are now delighted to announce a unique scheme exclusive to In Work and In Work International that makes Australia accessible to anyone that has completed one year of training or employment in the last 2 years in any occupation on the CSOL list (https://www.acacia-au.com/anzsco/899415.php). You must commit to completing the training in Australia within 2 years and this will provide you with an Australian qualification. Then you have the opportunity to apply for a Skilled Worker visa or Permanent Residency.
It is entirely feasible that you will be in Australia within 2 months of completing the introductory documentation which will be sent directly to you after your initial application is received.
So if your profession appears on the list then you are needed in Australia and you no longer need:
- An IELTS test, but you do need to speak acceptable English
- Skills recognition test
- To pay the visa fees
- To pay the whole cost of your airfare
So what’s in it for you?
Your Australian employer will make a financial contribution of (in Australian dollars):
- $1000 towards your airfare to Australia
- $6500 towards your training expenses
- $400 towards your skills assessment when you arrive in Australia
- $800 towards your first months accommodation
- $380 for your visa nomination
- Up to $1000 towards tools and equipment where necessary
- A guaranteed salary of $40,000 on commencement
This represents AUD$ 10,080 worth of savings for you before you even start work.
The Occupational Training visa (402) allows you to come to Australia, complete your training and gain skills necessary for employment while earning a full time wage.
Australia has recovered quickly from the global financial crisis. This has caused many skill shortages in industries including, but not limited to the following:
- Accountancy – qualified accountancy graduates
- Agriculture – particularly agricultural machinery technicians
- Automotive – Technicians, Panel Beaters, Spray Painters
- Aviation – LAME, B1 & B2
- Hairdressing – Women’s Hairdressers & Barbers
- Hospitality – Commi Chefs, Duty Managers, Butchers, Bread Bakers
- Other – Australia’s needs are changing rapidly, watch this space for more….
Occupational Trainees are paid award wages (approximately $40,000 – $42,000 per year plus 9.5% superannuation) for their level of skill and experience. At the end of the 2 year visa, graduate trainees are expected to apply for a Skilled Worker visa or a more permanent visa where you will be paid the minimum wage according to Australia Labour Laws.
So what are you waiting for?
Apply now and find out how you can start.
This offer is exclusive to In Work and In Work International.